Spring session of PACE to start with discussion on Savchenko’s future
The session begins today in Strasbourg
According to the Assembly’s agenda, the debates on Savchenko’s case are slated for April 18, immediately after the PACE President Pedro Agramunt delivers his traditional speech before the Assembly’s deputies.
After the Assembly discusses the issues related to Savchenko’s illegal imprisonment in Russia, Council of Europe’s Commissioner for Human Rights Nils Muiznieks will present the report on his achievements in 2015.
The agenda also includes issues of women in politics, fighting kids’ involvement in radical and terrorist movements and countering anti-Semitism.
On April 21, the Assembly’s MPs are to discuss issues related to POWs in Donbas and crisis management in public healthcare.
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists 21 October, 16:40
- POLITICS12:34Ukraine’s Interpol to conduct internal review of Yanukovych allies’ charges
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:2333 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY10:33Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland
- SPORT09:49Ukraine’s athletes win five medals at World Cup in swimming
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars