Speaker of Ukrainian Parliament: No same-sex marriages in Ukraine!
Ukrainian MPs voted for anti-discriminational amendments to the Labor Code
Ukrainian Parliament has just voted for notorious anti-discriminational amendments to the Labor Code. The amendments to the Code proposed to prohibit any discrimination in employment, including violation of the principle of equal rights and opportunities, direct or indirect restriction of the rights of workers depending on race, color, political, religious and other beliefs, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnic, social and foreign origin, age, health, disability, HIV / AIDS, family and property status, family responsibilities, location, membership in trade union or other association of citizens participating in strike, appeal or intend to apply to the courts or other authorities to protect their rights or supporting other workers in defending their rights, linguistic or other grounds not related to the nature of the work or the context of its implementation.
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
- UKRAINE TOP 16:30Searches at Kseniya Babych: after 3 hours an interview at the Investigation Committee is over
- POLITICS15:58Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars