Ukrainian Parliament has just voted for notorious anti-discriminational amendments to the Labor Code. The amendments to the Code proposed to prohibit any discrimination in employment, including violation of the principle of equal rights and opportunities, direct or indirect restriction of the rights of workers depending on race, color, political, religious and other beliefs, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnic, social and foreign origin, age, health, disability, HIV / AIDS, family and property status, family responsibilities, location, membership in trade union or other association of citizens participating in strike, appeal or intend to apply to the courts or other authorities to protect their rights or supporting other workers in defending their rights, linguistic or other grounds not related to the nature of the work or the context of its implementation.
18:32 27.07.2017 Edward Lucas: "Edward Lucas: Zakharchenko's 'Malorossiya' is a thing we can laugh at"
Speaker of Ukrainian Parliament: No same-sex marriages in Ukraine!
Ukrainian MPs voted for anti-discriminational amendments to the Labor Code
- POLITICS20:44U.S. sanctions against Russia are ‘low conduct’, - Putin
- POLITICS20:02Ukraine hosts international naval drills in Black Sea
- POLITICS19:34Ukrainian MFA expresses strong protest against term of Zeitullayev prison sentence
- SOCIETY18:58Kyivites mark Day of Baptization of Kyiv Rus
- SOCIETY18:16International organizations to purchase medicaments for Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:4615th anniversary of Sknyliv tragedy in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:37HBO to make miniseries about Chernobyl disaster
- POLITICS17:16Police, Saakashvili supporters fight in Kyiv
- SOCIETY16:47Kyiv holds festive events on Day of Christianization of Kievan Rus'
- POLITICS16:32Crimean Tatar activist gets 15 years in Russian prison
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
16:21, 21 July Earthquake in Aegean Sea claims at least two lives