Soros predicts the collapse of European Union after Brexit
He believes that EU ceased to meet needs of its citizens
American financier George Soros said that the British decision to leave the EU on the results of the referendum means "practically irreversible disintegration of the EU". About this he wrote in his comments about Brexit on the Project Syndicate website.
In this case the financier said that Brexit will harm the country itself.
"Britain eventually may be relatively better than other countries at the exit from the EU, but its economy and population will suffer greatly in a period from short to the medium term", - Soros wrote.
Soros also predicted the collapse in the UK and European markets, including the real estate market.
In addition, Soros admits that Scotland will make another attempt to gain independence and stay in the EU, and Northern Ireland will unite with the Republic of Ireland.
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
- SOCIETY09:30UN Security Council: Assad regime responsible for three chemical attacks
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars