Slovakia: EU Summit to feature political discussion on Russia
Ivan Korcok, Slovakia’s permanent representative, reported this in Strasbourg on Wednesday
‘The strategic, comprehensive political discussion about Russia will take place. Issue of migration and trade will also be discussed’, the Slovakian diplomat said as quoted by UNIAN.
The EU Summit is slated for late October in Bratislava, the Slovakian capital. The country is now presiding in the EU.
Previously, Ukraine’s Foreign Minister Pavlo Klimkin said that the EU-Ukraine visa free regime might officially take effect during the summit. European Parliament President Martin Schulz expressed hopes for that, too.
Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko 23 October, 21:13
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
Steinmeier: EU might fall 24 October, 10:58
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
- SOCIETY12:43112 Ukraine becomes best news TV channel 2016
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
- POLITICS10:32NATO describes rotation of forces in Eastern Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:44Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case