"Sky Shield 2016" - Ukrainian fighters land on a highway
Military aircraft landing and takeoff on a highway in the framework of the "Sky Shield 2016" drills - General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine
Ukrainian fighter pilots conducted military aircraft landing and takeoff on a highway of Ukraine in the framework of the "Sky Shield 2016" drills.
"As a part of Sky Shield 2016 the crew of fighter jet MiG-29 and frontline bombers Su-24 performed a simulation landing on one of the sections of the highway Kyiv - Chop," - reads the statement. This was reported by press service of the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.
"Pilots successfully completed the task and confirmed their high proficiency, aircrew cooperation and professionalism", - stressed the General Staff.
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors 26 October, 20:56
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case