Ukrainian army received hundreds of new military vehicles since 2014
“Armed Forces have received 1995 units of vehicles and weaponry, 1292 units of small arms, 475 556 missiles and ammunition,” according to the army’s chief weapons expert
According to Vladyslav Shostak, Chief of the Armaments Department of Ukraine’s Armed Forces, the army tested and put into service 36 entirely new, Ukraine-made vehicles and kinds of weaponry (Interfax).
“Since 2014 till now, the Armed Forces have received 1995 units of vehicles and weaponry, 1292 units of small arms, 475 556 missiles and ammunition”, Shostak said.
During the period, the government troops introduced into service BTR-3 and BTR-4 (infantry fighting vehicles), Stugna (anti-tank missile launchers), Fort small arms, electronic warfare stations, Adros protective coating system, as well as LAVs Spartan and Cougar.
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1 21 October, 23:21
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars