Simulant explosives and grenades found on the route of the religous procession
The Interior Ministry offer participants the procession to reach its endpoint on transport
Law enforcement officers found two grenades with smoke boxes and two simulant explosive devices i Kyiv-Svyatoshyn district along the route of the religious procession of the Russian Orthodox Church of Moscow Patriarchate. This was announced by the People's Deputy, head of the Interior Ministry adviser, Anton Gerashchenko on Facebook page.
According to him, grenade F-1 were detected in 3-5 meters from the side of the road. In case of an explosion they posed a real threat to the participants of the procession.
As we reported earlier, police got the message about planted explosives on the route of the religious procession.
- RUSSIA11:46Russia presents FIFA World Cup 2018 mascot
- RUSSIA11:01Justice Minister: ‘Kremlin will recognize Sentsov, Kolchenko’s Ukrainian citizenship’
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:17Donbas: ‘Grad’ missile launchers shell Troitske, Luhansk region
- SOCIETY09:30UN Security Council: Assad regime responsible for three chemical attacks
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars