Shooting in Almaty.Three policemen and one civilian shot dead
Several unknown men with weapons attacked the district department of the Interior Ministry
Several unknown gunmen attacked the district department of the Interior Ministry and National Security Committee department in the center of the largest cityof Almaty in Kazakhstan.
Three policemen and one civilian shot dead. One of the attackers detained, at least one more - wanted. Another shootings in the downtown of Almaty are reported.
Ministry of Internal Affairs announced the highest level of terrorist threat in the city and launched a counter-terrorism operation. Police blocked several streets and surrounded railway station. Citizens are recommended to stay inside.
- UA & EU20:19"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:33"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:45Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
- SOCIETY14:03Belavia’s passenger plane forcibly landed in Zhuliany airport in Kyiv
- POLITICS13:13Lutsenko: Every third local prosecutor replaced across Ukraine
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars