Shkiryak: Officially Savchenko didn't cross front line, maybe it's her imagination
Shkiryak believes Savchenko often defends anti-state position
MP Nadiya Savchenko officially did not intersect the front line, perhaps it is the fruit of her imagination. This was stated on TV channel "112 Ukraine" by advisor to the head of Interior Ministry Zorian Shkiryak.
"I respect the fact that she suffered, but, unfortunately, she often defends the anti-state, blatant pro-Russian position ... I'm not familiar with her, I have no such desire. It is rather a question to the faction leaders she represents. I would like to hear the reaction of Yulia Tymoshenko on this visit, because our official sources, which directly control the the front line, reported that Savchenko has not officially crossed the border. That means she was there unofficially. So maybe it is the fruit of Savchenko's imagination, I do not exclude it... "- Shkiryak said.
Advisor to the Minister of Internal Affairs said that Savchenko does not always understand what she says.
"This is my personal impression. I think that her inexperience is playing tricks on her. She needs to educate herself and become a real politician, moving away from these statements, the essence of which she, in my opinion, does not understand properly.", - He added.
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region 24 October, 20:21
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas 24 October, 16:37
- POLITICS11:29Savchenko: ‘I came to support Ukrainians – even if I don’t leave Russia alive’
- POLITICS10:44Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII
- POLITICS10:00Savchenko reaches Russian court as hearing in Karpyuk, Klykh cases goes on
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:21OSCE SMM in Donbas reports limited access to disengagement areas
- UA & EU08:39Klimkin visits Netherlands to promote EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 07:53Donbas: 122 mm shells hit Bohuslavske, Luhansk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas