Sheremet Murder: Police presented the results of checks on the possible surveillance upon the journalist
Police published official negation regarding information that Vadym Troyan allegedly organized surveillance upon the journalist Pavlo Sheremet
These results of the official investigation were reported by the National Police.
"We inform you that according to the results of the official investigation of the possible involvement of the Deputy Head of National Police Vadym Troyan into the illegal spying upon the leaders of the online outlet "Ukrayinska Pravda" Pavlo Sheremet and Olena Prytula was not confirmed," - a police report says.
In addition, police noted that the materials of the official investigation were sent to the Prosecutor's General Office for a decision to be taken in accordance with the law.
Pavlo Sheremet was killed on July 20 in the center of Kyiv by the explosion of his car. The car itself belonged to the head of the publication "Ukrainian Truth" and his partner wife Alyona Prytula.
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
- SOCIETY12:43112 Ukraine becomes best news TV channel 2016
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case