Severance of diplomatic relations with Russia will have no consequences - MP
"It's just our diplomats will not work in Russia"
The severance of diplomatic relations with Russia is a declarative thing that will have almost no consequences, - announced Ukrainian MP Volodymyr Parasyuk on 112 Channel.
"The severance of diplomatic relations - this is purely declarative thing that will have almost no consequences. It is only a slogan. There will be no ruptures of international agreements. It's just our diplomats will not work in Russia and Ukraine will be represented by diplomats from other countries, "- Parasyuk said.
At the same time Petro Poroshenko does not support the idea of severing diplomatic relations with Russia and believes that efforts should be focused on the implementation of the Minsk agreements.
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin 24 October, 17:23
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Normandy four meeting finished, Poroshenko leaves 20 October, 00:58
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas