Security Service detained DPR militant who was put on international wanted list
The criminal was hiding in Mariupol, Donetsk region
Agents of Ukraine’s Security Service, the SBU, detained a member of the so-called Donetsk People’s Republic. The criminal took active part in looting and terrorizing the locals; he’s been put on international wanted list, the SBU reported at Facebook.
According to the message, the terrorist tried to hide in Mariupol even after the city was liberated from pro-Kremlin mercenaries in June 2014. Ukrainian law enforcers put him on the wanted list as he was charged with kidnapping, illegal gun possession and armed vandalism.
The militant expected further orders from his sponsors to join acts of violence and terror, so as to frighten people and de-stabilize situation in the city.
The SBU agents confiscated two Makarov 9-mm handguns with ammunition.
‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains 20 October, 20:44
Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov 20 October, 20:01
Donbas: Avdiivka under mortar fire 13 October, 23:58
Donbas: 122 mm artillery shells Shyrokyne 10 October, 08:35
- POLITICS14:47Ukraine summons Syrian diplomat to protest against recognition of Crimea’s occupation
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:01No fatalities among Ukrainian servicemen in Donbas over last 24 hours
- SPORT12:30Klitschko: I hope to get my champion titles back this year
- FINANCE11:41Ukrzaliznytsia company evades taxes at sum of USD 50 million
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:15Bezsmertny: Real ‘disengagement line’ and one defined in Minsk agreements are different
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
- SPORT08:00Usyk gets WBO Fighter of the Year award
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars