Sea Breeze 2016 drills are over
USS Whidbey Island hosted the closing ceremony on July 30 in Odesa, southern Ukraine
The U.S. and Ukrainian command marked that the exercises were fruitful, efficient and comprehensive, adding that the armed forces of various countries in the Black Sea region had a great opportunity to improve their interaction so as to maintain security in the region (Interfax-Ukraine).
Ukrainian Navy commander Ihor Voronchenko reported that participants in the drills performed many exercises involving ground, naval and air forces. ‘The drills have become a powerful security factor in the Black Sea’, he said.
During the closing ceremony, Ukrainian officials awarded several foreign officers with medals for cooperation with the Ukrainian Navy.
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors 26 October, 20:56
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case