SSU exposed 243 Russian companies, who were making business with Ukraine and militants in spite of sanctions
243 Russian companies bypass the ban, performing external economic activity with Ukraine and occupied territories
243 companies from the Russian Federation are suspend from external economic activity they were performing with commercial institutions on temporarily occupied territories by terrorists, according to the Security Service materials.
This was announced by the SSU press service on Friday, July 29.
During the checks the Security Service also found that most of these Russian companies also legally cooperate with Ukraine as well.
They did fall under the Ukrainian President's Decree, enacted by the decision of the National Security Council, " On the use of personal special economic and other restrictive measures (sanctions)".
Security Service passed the materials over to the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade.
As the Security Service notes, it was decided to suspend foreign economic activity of these Russian companies.
Merkel, Hollande may discuss sanctions against Russia at EU Summit 20 October, 08:56
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia 20 October, 16:30
Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia 21 October, 19:31
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case