SBU detained 106 crime bosses at the funeral of criminal lord
106 criminal kingpins arrived to Sviatohirsk for funeral of the criminal lord Lyoha Krasnodonsky from Ukraine and some other former Soviet countries
Security Service of Ukraine together with the National Police detained 106 criminal kingpins, who arrived to Sviatohirsk for funeral of the criminal lord Lyoha Krasnodonsky from Ukraine and some other former Soviet countries.
First cortege of the representatives of the criminal world was detained on Saturday night. 40 people were detained until further identity checks. 70 more with prior criminal convictions of serious indictable offense and property crimes were detained in the restaurant on Sunday, according to the press-center of the Security Service of Ukraine.
The criminal lord died of a heart attack due to drug overdose on August 25.
SBU operative investigators are now checking the detained kingpin from Russia, Moldova and temporarily occupied territories, for their connections with the terrorists of so-called DNR and LNR.
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors 26 October, 20:56
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case