Savchenko’s mother: Russia demands that Ukraine admits daughter’s guilt
Under these conditions, the Kremlin might let her go
“The Russian side offers to exchange her. But Russia sets two conditions: Ukraine must admit the sentence of the Russian court, and Kyiv must exchange Savchenko on Russian citizens detained in Ukraine”, Mariya Savchenko said as quoted by Interfax-Ukraine.
Nadiya Savchenko’s mother said she’s outraged at such mischievous demands: “Why would she admit that if she didn’t kill anyone? They made up 39 volumes in her criminal case and trumped it all up”.
As 112 International reported, Nadiya Savchenko started another waterless hunger strike on April 6, protesting against the sentence in her case (22 years of imprisonment in Russia) and demanding that Russian authorities release her. Later that day, Leonid Petrashys, Head of the Public Monitoring Committee on Human Rights Watch in Rostov region’s detention facilities, said that Savchenko’s health conditions are “satisfactory”. “She refuses to be examined by Russian doctors, stating that only Ukrainian or German medics will be allowed to visit her. Savchenko continues to demand to let her return to motherland”, Petrashys said.
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland 23 October, 10:33
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel wired to explode
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain