Savchenko’s mother: "I hope to meet my daughter someday"
Tomorrow, the pilot is about to release the statement saying she stops starving
Mariya Savchenko, the mother of fighter pilot Nadiya Savchenko, commented on her most recent telephone conversation with the detained Ukrainian. “Me and the President asked her to stop the hunger strike. She said tomorrow she’s going to write the respective statement. God grant, I’ll see her”, Mariya Savchenko said in an interview with 112 Ukraine TV channel.
Earlier this day, President Petro Poroshenko said he and his Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin agreed on a certain procedure of releasing Savchenko. The Head of the Ukrainian state added he would personally see to it that his own plane comes to Russia to take Savchenko back to Ukraine as soon as possible.
Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest 27 October, 13:30
Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer 27 October, 14:30
Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas 27 October, 16:03
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:30Ukrainian Defense Ministry reveals details of Makiivka night attack
- FINANCE14:13French company to store gas in Ukraine’s underground storages
- SPORT13:32Boxing: Usyk’s next fight set out for December 17
- POLITICS12:48Stoltenberg: NATO seeks no confrontation with Russia
- POLITICS12:01UN condemns attacks on schools in Haas village, Syria
- SOCIETY11:14Ukraine marks anniversary of 1944 release from the Nazis
- RUSSIA10:33Putin: Russia may resume gas supplies to Ukraine any moment
- POLITICS10:02UN starts discussion on complete ban of nuclear weapons
- POLITICS09:15Ukraine, France discuss placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:30Donbas: 54 attacks on Ukrainian positions over last 24 hours
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case