Savchenko's attorney published 40 volumes of documents on her case
Today is the hearing on the case of the Ukrainian pilot imprisoned in Russia
Mark Feygin, who defends Nadia Savchenko in Russian court, stated in his Twitter page that 40 volumes of materials on her case were released.
"So, the case of Nadia Savchenko is available on my website! Please share it to the readers!" he wrote.
Today the court continues the trial of Savchenko in Rostov region, Russian Federation. Mark Feygin also added that the leader of so-called Luhansk People's Republic Ihor Plotnytskyi, who is supposed to give testimony against the defendant, might not appearat the hearing today.
Nadiya Savchenko, Ukrainian MP and former Armed Forces servant, is accused of killing two employees of Russian television, who had been near Luhansk without the permission of the Ukrainian authorities in summer of the past year. Russian prosecution claims that Savchenko led adjustment of fire during the bombardment by the Ukrainian military. Also, pilot is accused of illegally crossing the Russian border.
Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer 27 October, 14:30
Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest 27 October, 13:30
Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas 27 October, 16:03
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case