Savchenko will urge PACE not to renew the membership of Russia in Assembly, - MP
"Liberation of Savchenko caused wave of thought that from next year Russian delegation should be restored"
Chairman of the Permanent Delegation of Ukraine to PACE Volodymyr Aryev told about the directions MP Nadiya Savchenko to be dealt with in PACE. He said that Savchenko will urge not to renew the membership of the Russian delegation in PACE next year.
"The liberation of Savchenko caused a great wave of thought that from next year the Russian Federation delegation should be restored, since with this step Russia allegedly showed that it goes to meet and is ready for a dialogue, which means that their rights can be restored. We’ll say that it’s too early to do this” - told Aryev.
Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer 27 October, 14:30
IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November 27 October, 15:17
Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas 27 October, 16:03
- SOCIETY11:14Ukraine marks anniversary of 1944 release from the Nazis
- RUSSIA10:33Putin: Russia may resume gas supplies to Ukraine any moment
- POLITICS10:02UN starts discussion on complete ban of nuclear weapons
- POLITICS09:15Ukraine, France discuss placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:30Donbas: 54 attacks on Ukrainian positions over last 24 hours
- POLITICS07:50Klimkin: Normandy Four foreign ministers could meet in late November
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case