Savchenko to say final word in Russian court on March 3
Her layer will deliver “the most significant accusatory speech to the court and the government”
Ukrainian pilot Nadiya Savchenko will say her final word in Russian court on March 3, reported her lawyer Mark Feigin. He is going to deliver his speech just before Nadiya.
“My speech in the oral argument on March 3 before the Savchenko’s final word will be the most significant accusatory speech to the court and the government," - wrote Feigin on Twitter.
Earlier we informed that Savchenko’s court hearing scheduled on March 2
Currently Savchenko's custodial term extended until 16 April.
Recall that People's Deputy of Ukraine, a former member of the Armed Forces of Ukraine Nadiya Savchenko is accused of involvement in the murder of two employees of the Russian television. She is also accused of illegally crossing the Russian border.
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel wired to explode
- POLITICS14:47Ukraine summons Syrian diplomat to protest against recognition of Crimea’s occupation
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:01No fatalities among Ukrainian servicemen in Donbas over last 24 hours
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain