Savchenko to participate in PACE session in June
The Ukrainian MP and Air Force officer accepted President Poroshenko’s offer to meet with EU and PACE leaders
Nadiya Savchenko said this in an interview with Inter TV channel on May 29. “There are certain dates for PACE meetings to be held. The nearest one is slated for June”, she noted.
“We discussed many issues with the President, and we’ll be doing it instead of talking it”, the fighter pilot added.
After her release from detention in Russia and returning to Ukraine, Savchenko said she didn’t know whether she’d join the negotiations of Minsk Trilateral Contact Group, but she planned “to work effectively wherever necessary”. During her speech at the Presidential Administration, Savchenko said she’d work on returning home all Ukrainians detained by pro-Kremlin militants and law enforcers in Russia. She added she fully supported Minsk agreements.
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars