Savchenko to be released regardless of the sentence, - lawyer
Ukrainian pilot and MP Nadiya Savchenko will be set free regardless of the sentence
Nadiya Savchenko will be released from prison despite the sentence, wrote lawyer Mark Feygin on his Twitter.
“Savchenko will be set free (regardless of the court’s decision), since neither the judge nor Kremlin doubt her innocence”, - Feygin assures.
According to the lawyer, court protected from awkward questions witnesses and those to blame for the prosecution of Savchenko the entire trial. “But the defense interrogated forgers and kidnapers so mercifully that it left no chances to those who makes the decision”, - Feygin stated.
The lawyer doesn’t believe in acquittal: “I don’t believe Savchenko will be acquitted (it would’ve been too much for the state). Kremlin can resolve the situation by releasing her to the Ukrainian authorities”, - emphasized Feygin.
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
- POLITICS16:26Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:43Trilateral Contact Group meeting kicks off in Minsk
- SOCIETY15:05Novel “Airport” nominated for Shevchenko Award in Ukraine
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case