Savchenko: “The struggle goes on, it’s not over”
The Ukrainian delivered a speech in courtroom in Russian Donetsk
“Apart from me, we also need to release Sentsov, Kolchenko, Karpyuk, Klych, Lytvynov, Soloshenko and more Ukrainian citizens, a lot of people, whom they captured and put into Russian jail. So, I’m not the one to begin this struggle, and it goes far beyond my case. We’ll stand ground till the end. I do not believe anyone in here”, Savchenko said.
Nadiya's lawyer Mark Feygin added that the pilot intends to start another hunger strike 10 days after the sentence comes into force. "She reckons that she will be released immediately after that date", Feygin said.
The court continues to pronounce the verdict in Nadiya Savchenko's case. The sentence will be voiced out for two consecutive days, March 21 and 22.
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
Normandy four meeting finished, Poroshenko leaves 20 October, 00:58
Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov 20 October, 20:01
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:36OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
- UKRAINE TOP 16:30Searches at Kseniya Babych: after 3 hours an interview at the Investigation Committee is over
- POLITICS15:58Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine
- UKRAINE TOP 15:18Searches at Kseniya Babych: 112 Ukraine TV channel statement
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars