Savchenko tells about her hunger strike
She wants to see 'all for all' prisoners' swap
Ukrainian People's Deputy Nadiya Savchenko started a hunger strike on August 2 due to government's inaction on the issue of prisoners' exchange. She said the hunger strike does not prevent her from fulfillment of per political duties, Radio Svoboda reports.
"I smoke cigarettes and drink water - hunger strike is officially on. It does not prevent me from fulfillment of my political duties", Savchenko said.
She wants to see the 'all for all' prisoners' swap as a result of the hunger strike.
"I am sure that this exchange will be implemented. They will discuss it and then try to make it. I think we will see the results no matter will I continue the hunger strike or not. I just do everything possible, everything I can do myself", Nadiya explained.
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars