Savchenko supports holding of pre-term parliamentary elections
According to her, government does not justify hopes entrusted to it by Ukrainians
MP of Ukraine and aviatrix Nadiya Savchenko believes that Ukraine should hold pre-term parliamentary elections. She stated this in an interview to AP.
Savchenko said that after the early elections Ukrainian parliament should get “a transfusion of new blood”.Also, she said, the government did not justify the hopes entrusted to it by people, and Ukrainians "deserve the better government" than the current one.
Let us note that MP of Ukraine Nadiya Savchenko is a member of Batkivshchyna faction. At the previous parliamentary elections, she headed the electoral list of the party of the same name, being illegally detained in the territory of Russia.
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland 23 October, 10:33
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel mined
- POLITICS14:47Ukraine summons Syrian diplomat to protest against recognition of Crimea’s occupation
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:01No fatalities among Ukrainian servicemen in Donbas over last 24 hours
- SPORT12:30Klitschko: I hope to get my champion titles back this year
- FINANCE11:41Ukrzaliznytsia company evades taxes at sum of USD 50 million
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:15Bezsmertny: Real ‘disengagement line’ and one defined in Minsk agreements are different
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars