Savchenko: Special status should be correctly implemented for whole Ukraine
"The decentralization time is long overdue", - said Nadiya Savchenko
We need to correctly implement the special status for the whole Ukraine. This MP Nadiya Savchenko stated on the air on the TV channel "112 Ukraine".
"Regarding the Minsk agreement format I have submited my ideas to the European and American grounds, as I see it. The special status - it can't be only for Donetsk, Donbas or Lugansk. It should be correctly implemented for the whole Ukraine.
The decentralization time is long overdue, Maidan also stood for this. People did not want to see all funds concentrated in the hands of Yanukovych, now, I think, they do not want to see the money concentrated in the hands of the incumbent president, "- she said.
According to Savchenko, "it is necessary to make changes to the Constitution, but only when all will be ready for this, and only when the government will provide people in the regions with more powers."
"I think that Donbas will be satisfied, and this doesn't mean that there will be a status that Russia will affect on. Russia is thrown abroad, the interstate border is clsed and order and harmony induce in the country. Therefore, it can not be a special status for the only one region. Because tomorrow we will be providing a special status to Volyn, then the Transcarpathian, Odessa and other regions, "- she added.
- RUSSIA11:46Russia presents FIFA World Cup 2018 mascot
- RUSSIA11:01Justice Minister: ‘Kremlin will recognize Sentsov, Kolchenko’s Ukrainian citizenship’
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:17Donbas: ‘Grad’ missile launchers shell Troitske, Luhansk region
- SOCIETY09:30UN Security Council: Assad regime responsible for three chemical attacks
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars