Savchenko on Groysman's Cabinet: There's no work, only imitation
"I think it is easier to restart mechanism in a new way," - she said
MP Nadiya Savchenko commented on the working results of the Volodymyr Groysman's Cabinet of Ministers on the TV channel "112 Ukraine".
"I saw an old government, the new I see now. There is no work, there is a imitation of the work. Nothing works, nothing in this country is operating in the way that could force this mechanism to work. Something happens all the time, in contrary it harms to one another. I do not see any work that people would benefit from", - she said.
She believes that "it's easier to restart the mechanism in a new way" to remedy the situation.
Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes 25 October, 15:15
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas