Savchenko: My intuition helps me when voting in Parliament
Ukrainian MP shared her thoughts about working in session hall
MP of "Batkivshchyna" party Nadiya Savchenko told what helps her during the work at the Parliament,112 Ukraine TV channel reports.
"I can't keep up with reading all the bills. If I don't understand something, I ask my counterparts for help and try to figure out the main points. I ask my assistants to find the experts in the fields where my point of view doesn't match with that of the others. I assume that for now, my instincts help me during the work. If I understand what the particular bill is about, I vote for it", Savchenko explained.
She said earlier that she is a quick learner. But according to her, she still has a lot to catch up, so she only sleeps 2-3 hours a day to learn things faster.
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain