Savchenko list includes names of 46 individuals, - Radio Liberty
Most of them are Russian nationals; two Ukrainians are also on the list
The list of individuals involved in the capture and illegal detention of Ukraine’s fighter pilot Nadiya Savchenko contains names of 46 individuals – 44 Russians and two Ukrainians. Journalist Rikard Jozwiak tweeted this on Thursday.
As 112 International reported, on March 16 and 17, President Petro Poroshenko is having a working visit in Brussels, where he met EU leaders – President of the European Commission Jean Claude Juncker and President of the European Council Donald Tusk, as well as President of the European Parliament Martin Schulz. Besides, Poroshenko met with Hungarian Premier Viktor Orban.
While in Brussels, the Ukrainian President promotes the visa-free regime for his country, as well as Savchenko’s list – a new wave of sanctions against Russian individuals involved in capture and illegal detention of Ukraine’s fighter pilot and MP Nadiya Savchenko.
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
EU is ready to discuss introducing new sanctions against Russia 13 October, 10:27
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:1835000 militants and 6000 Russia's officers in Donbas reported
- UA & EU16:31Poroshenko, Junker to discuss EU-Ukraine AA ratification by the Netherlands
- UA & EU15:46Netherlands may delay consultations on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:30Ukrainian Defense Ministry reveals details of Makiivka night attack
- FINANCE14:13French company to store gas in Ukraine’s underground storages
- SPORT13:32Boxing: Usyk’s next fight set out for December 17
- POLITICS12:48Stoltenberg: NATO seeks no confrontation with Russia
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case