Savchenko in custody corresponded with Russian spy Koleda
Her letters found by Ukrainian volunteers
Ukrainian MP Nadiya Savchenko during her imprisonment in Russia in 2014, carried on correspondence with the military Russian Intelligence Agency chief Maria Koleda. This was stated by Advisor to the head of Ministry of Internal Affairs Anton Gerashchenko on Facebook.
According to him, this became known after the analysis of uncovered by volunteers of project "Mirotvorets" mailbox of Russian terrorist Maria Koleda.
"How many more of these letters was written by Nadiya Savchenko and to whom we'll discover later after analysis of the mailbox of LNR/DNR leaders" - adds Gerashchenko.
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists 21 October, 16:40
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars