Savchenko: 'I do not thank Putin for freedom, he corrected his own mistake'
"Maybe I will thank him for the rest released Ukrainians"
Ukrainian military, Verkhovna Rada deputy and the PACE delegate from Ukraine Nadiya Savchenko, who returned last week home, refused to thank the Russian President Vladimir Putin for his pardon, - reports Russian TV channel "Dogd".
“ I don’t thank Putin for my freedom, because it’s him who took it away from me. There was nothing to abduct. He simply corrected the mistake, his own mistake.." - She said.
"Maybe I will thank him for the rest released Ukrainians", - Nadia Savchenko assumed.
Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin 24 October, 17:23
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
Normandy four meeting finished, Poroshenko leaves 20 October, 00:58
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
- POLITICS16:26Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:43Trilateral Contact Group meeting kicks off in Minsk
- SOCIETY15:05Novel “Airport” nominated for Shevchenko Award in Ukraine
- FINANCE14:58Groysman: Cabinet to raise minimal salary in Ukraine to USD 125
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:14‘DPR’ capture Ukrainian citizen, charge her with preparing to kidnap their comrade
- UA & EU13:30MP: Netherlands should take responsibility for decision on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case