Savchenko has no experience in politics, therefore it is necessary to support her, - Tymoshenko
"MP Nadiya Savchenko has passed very severe test, now we have to treat her with patience and respect"
People's Deputy Nadiya Savchenko has never been a politician and does not have the proper experience. However, she has experienced a lot of trials, and now she needs to learn, while society should show patience and respect. Such an opinion was expressed by the leader of the "Batkivshchyna" Yulia Tymoshenko on the TV channel "112 Ukraine".
"We have done our job. And now Nadya must learn, learn and learn. I ask everyone to treat her with patience and respect. She has passed very severe test. And now it will be a path of development. I want to believe that she could be a strong politician." - said Tymoshenko.
According to her, now there is a choice for Savchenko on her way in political life.
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists 21 October, 16:40
- SOCIETY09:30UN Security Council: Assad regime responsible for three chemical attacks
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars