Savchenko: Europe needs to put Russia back
If Europe does not show Russia it is time to stop and go back, next moment it will be direct neighbor of France, England, Germany and maybe US
If Europe does not show Russia that it needs to stop and move back, soon the Russian Federation will be a direct neighbor of the Western countries. Ukraine MP Nadiya Savchenko said this during her speech to the delegates of the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe broadcasted by "112 Ukraine" TV Channel.
Savchenko has compared Russia with the bear, which got out of the Taiga.
"If you do not show Russia that it is time to stop and go back, the day after tomorrow, Russia will be a direct neighbor of France, England, Germany, and then maybe for the United States too. Kremlin has its plans. So I do not think that Europe will like having a neighbor bear which got out of Taiga. The bear may be the Taiga king, but only when he is in his forest. When he gets out of the forest he can be tamed. Therefore, Europe and the entire civilized world should have a clear position that everyone should pay for the mistakes and the crime needs to be punished", Savchenko said.
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
- UKRAINE CRISIS 07:53Donbas: 122 mm shells hit Bohuslavske, Luhansk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas