Savchenko: e-declaration system will not work tomorrow
According to People's Deputy, necessary for system's launch certificate will not be issued today
The electronic declaration system for officials tomorrow will not work due to the fact that necessary for its launch certificate will not be issued today. About this in comments to the correspondent of TV channel "112 Ukraine" said MP Nadiya Savchenko.
"In our country does not work the thing designed really for the people. It's how our system is built.", - Said the deputy.
"Certificate of today will not be provided, so tomorrow electronic declaration system will not work.I do not know what will happen in the future. It will be necessary to go to Verkhovna Rada, to make laws, to struggle for it, just as the civil society did. Because it is one of the important factors for joining the EU, and for getting a Schengen visa. We need to show Europe not an imitation of the fight against corruption, but the actual results. I do not have the millions that I want to hide, but the one who has it is in power, he will do everything to make this system of struggle against corruption in Ukraine not to materialize, "- said Savchenko.
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas