Savchenko: Dictatorship is necessary to change the country's political system
According to her, she should become a president and considers such a development necessary too
Ukrainian MP Nadiya Savchenko is convinced that the political system can be changed only from the top in Ukraine. She stated this in an interview with DW.
However, she did not rule out the need for a period of dictatorship. "To change the powers structure of the country, to restart the laws, made them to act for the people's sake, to fight corruption - one should become such a dictator who has everything in his hands in order to return the power of the people and to make sure that such power never again will be taken from them", - said Savchenko.
When asked about the presidential ambitions Nadiya Savchenko said that he considers such a development more of a necessity. "I answered that I do not want to, but I replied that I can. And now I'd probably answer that, most likely, I have to be "- she said.
IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November 27 October, 15:17
Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer 27 October, 14:30
Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas 27 October, 16:03
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case