Savchenko: crimes committed in ATO area should be considered by military tribunal
MP also commented on the progress of Valentyn Lykholit case
Ukraine's MP of "Batkivshchyna" faction Nadiya Savchenko said that the crimes that take place in the zone of antiterrorist operation, should be considered by specialized courts or military court. She said this in a live talk show "People. Hard Talk. LIVE" on TV channel "112 Ukraine".
Savchenko also commented on the case of detained "Aydar" batallion commander Valentyn Lykholit.
"What is now happening with Lyholit, and in general, everything that happens in Ukraine, with the judicial system in cases of ATO and participants of ATO - it has a block basis. This can not be solved by each one individually in manual mode. Now I receive lot of such statements and questions. I'm trying to solve it with all legal methods, changes and innovations in the law ", - she said.
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas 24 October, 16:37
Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region 24 October, 20:21
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
- POLITICS16:26Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:43Trilateral Contact Group meeting kicks off in Minsk
- SOCIETY15:05Novel “Airport” nominated for Shevchenko Award in Ukraine
- FINANCE14:58Groysman: Cabinet to raise minimal salary in Ukraine to USD 125
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:14‘DPR’ capture Ukrainian citizen, charge her with preparing to kidnap their comrade
- UA & EU13:30MP: Netherlands should take responsibility for decision on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- FINANCE12:17IMF mission delays visit to Ukraine
- POLITICS11:29Savchenko: ‘I came to support Ukrainians – even if I don’t leave Russia alive’
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas