Russian sanctions against Ukraine will be regulated in Belarus
Special Group was created in Minsk because of sanctions of Russia against Ukraine. This was announces in an order of Prime Minister of Belarus
In Belarus created special group to regulate relationships between Ukraine and Russia. It will be headed by Prime Minister of Belarus Vladimir Semashko.
Working group was created to value the consequences and work on protection of interests of Belarus. Main reason is sanctions of Russian Federation to Ukraine.
On December, 21 Prime Minister of Russian Federation Dmitriy Medvedev signed an order to include Ukraine to the list of countries Russia has embargo to trade with.
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Ukraine banned all Russian payment systems in Ukraine 18 October, 14:35
EU is ready to discuss introducing new sanctions against Russia 13 October, 10:27
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:1835000 militants and 6000 Russia's officers in Donbas reported
- UA & EU16:31Poroshenko, Junker to discuss EU-Ukraine AA ratification by the Netherlands
- UA & EU15:46Netherlands may delay consultations on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:30Ukrainian Defense Ministry reveals details of Makiivka night attack
- FINANCE14:13French company to store gas in Ukraine’s underground storages
- SPORT13:32Boxing: Usyk’s next fight set out for December 17
- POLITICS12:48Stoltenberg: NATO seeks no confrontation with Russia
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case