Sailors who visited Crimea illegally are banned from Ukraine
Ukrainian Security Service forbid some foreign ship crews from entering Ukraine
The members of the foreign shipscrews that illegally carried commercial trips to the ports of occupied Crimea are banned from Ukraine by the Ukrainian Security Service, reported Liga News.
Such foreigners will not be able to visit Ukraine in the next three years, even if they visit it as the members of other ships crews.
The Security Service of Ukraine reminded that Ukraine has closed its checkpoints at Crimean seaports and therefore people can visit the occupied territory only from Ukrainian mainland in accordance with the law.
We remind that in September 2015 the Cabinet of Ministers has made changes to the order of the occupied Crimea entry and exit.
Ukraine sues Russia for illegal capture of its gas assets in Crimea 19 October, 11:27
Ukraine in UN: Occupied Crimea militarization is dangerous for Europe 13 October, 12:38
Panov and Zahtey in Lefortovo 14 October, 12:49
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars