Saakashvili: Ukraine is going through what Georgia went through before the Rose Revolution
Saakashvili stated that his ambitions in Ukraine are far beyond the position of PM
Governor of Odessa region Mikheil Saakashvili in an interview to Georgian TV channel “Rustavi 2” claimed that his ambitions are much higher than becoming Prime Minister of Ukraine, which currently experiences what Georgia experienced before the Rose Revolution.
“My ambitions are far beyond the position of Prime Minister”, - Saakashvili stated, answering the host’s question on whether he intends to become Prime Minister.
According to Saakashvili, his aim is to “set completely new rules of the game and bring in new generation into political elite” of Ukraine.
Saakashvili emphasized that “people united to change everything for the better”. He also informed that he is going to hold 22 meetings in different cities of Ukraine in 22 days, beginning with February 22.
Car of Saakashvili’s close companion was blown up 5 October, 11:49
112.international Exclusive: Georgian parliamentary elections comments 15 October, 19:30
Georgian delegation to PACE didn’t’ vote for resolution on Ukraine 14 October, 12:03
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case