Saakashvili summoned to prosecutor’s office in Kyiv region
The agency asks the Odesa governor for assistance in the investigation of corrupt practices at the Kyiv customs office
January 20, Kyiv region Prosecutor’s Office summoned Odesa governor Mikheil Saakashvili for questioning.
“The agency is grateful for the information provided by Head of Odesa Regional State Administration Mikheil Saakasvhili. The data concerns high-ranked corrupt officials working at the Kyiv customs office. They presumably enjoy huge profits for manipulations with value of custom clearance of goods in various custom offices across Ukraine”, reads the message at the website of the Kyiv region Prosecutor’s Office.
The authoritative body notes that Saakashvili has been summoned to the prosecutor’s office in Kyiv region to provide more information on violations committed by custom officers. “Saakashvili was summoned because it is necessary to get the information, which is essential for further investigation”, the Prosecutor’s Office reported.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars