Russia's vision of Minsk agreements destabilises situation, - Klimkin
Ukraine needs to “return Donbas to Ukrainian legal field”
Foreign Minister of Ukraine Pavlo Klimkin said that Russia's vision of Minsk agreements implementation involves trying to integrate Donbas into Ukraine to destabilize the situation, reported UNIAN. Minister announced this during the joint press conference with the Foreign Ministers of France and Germany Jean-Marc Ayrault and Frank-Walter Steinmeier.
"If we will consistently fulfill Minsk agreements as it is written, then we have the prospect for Donbass. But the Russian vision on attempts to integrate Donbas into Ukraine will destabilize the whole country because Donbas will be under Russian influence”, - said Klimkin.
According to his words, we need to “return Donbas to the normal life, return it to Ukrainian legal field”.
Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes 25 October, 15:15
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
- UA & EU13:30MP: Netherlands should take responsibility for decision on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- FINANCE12:17IMF mission delays visit to Ukraine
- POLITICS11:29Savchenko: ‘I came to support Ukrainians – even if I don’t leave Russia alive’
- POLITICS10:44Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII
- POLITICS10:00Savchenko reaches Russian court as hearing in Karpyuk, Klykh cases goes on
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:21OSCE SMM in Donbas reports limited access to disengagement areas
- UA & EU08:39Klimkin visits Netherlands to promote EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 07:53Donbas: 122 mm shells hit Bohuslavske, Luhansk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas