Russians interviewed Lithuanian Minister, introducing themselves as Ukrainian Minister
In interview Lithuanian Minister stated that there is more fascism in Russia than in the Baltic countries
Journalists of Russian NTV channel interviewed the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Linas Linkevičius, while introduced themselves as Minister of Justice of Ukraine.
It is reported that representatives of the Russian channel called the minister, and later this audio recording was made public during the television show, while the impression was created that allegedly it’s the Minister of Justice of Ukraine calling Linkevičius.
Lithuania Minister’s press attaché Kestutis Vashkelyavichyus said that there was a substitution of interlocutors during a call. "This once again demonstrates that the manipulation takes place for the purpose of provocation", - he said.
During the phone interview journalists asked Lithuanian Foreign Minister about and Lithuanian desire to compensate the damage caused by Russian occupation.
"I'll tell you frankly, we are involved in this process, but we have a sober look at these things and understanding of what is real and what is unreal," - said in the Minister during the interview.
Linkevičius also said that there is more fascism in Russia than in the Baltic countries.
Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe 25 October, 08:16
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
- UKRAINE CRISIS 07:53Donbas: 122 mm shells hit Bohuslavske, Luhansk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas