Russian troops conduct anti-terrorist drills in Crimea - Intel
"The activity both at the border and at other strategic sites of the Crimea is connected to this", - said Skibitsky.
Intelligence confirmed that Russian troops grouping carry out training of terror threats measures in the Crimea. This was announced by the representative of the General Directorate of Intelligence of the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine Vadym Skibitsky on air of "112 Ukraine" TV channel.
"Today Russian troops carry out training of terror threats measures in the Crimea. Troops, units of the Black Sea Fleet of the Russian Federation, the Interior Division of the National Guard train to strengthen their defense of strategically important facilities, security measures on preventing terrorist acts. Recent activity on the border and other strategic facilities in the Crimea is connected with the training", - said Skibitsky.
"We do not exclude any provocation, which can be implemented on the territory of occupied Crimea and other occupied territories of our country", - said the representative of intelligence.
With regard to the deployment of nuclear weapons in Crimea, Skibitsky noted that such a possibility exists.
"Indeed, there are carriers of nuclear weapons on the territory of the Crimean peninsula, these are surface and air assets. Today nuclear weapons are in a warehouse on the territory of the Russian Federation," - he added.
In addition, according to intelligence reports, currently Russian groups perform active combat training, which provide performing practical tasks by the units of the Black Sea Navy, including missile units in the areas of operational designation and on the shooting grounds.
Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland 23 October, 10:33
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning 23 October, 18:54
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel wired to explode
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain