Russian terrorists who shot down Malaysian "Boeing" will be punished, - Poroshenko
Today is the second anniversary of MH17 flight disaster that killed 298 people
President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko once again stated that the Malaysian Boeing MН17 was shot down by "Russian terrorists from imported from Russia Russian-made weapons," and promised that the perpetrators of this tragedy will be punished. President's statement on the occasion of the second anniversary of the disaster was published by press service of the head of state.
"Ukraine remembers each victim of MH17. Terrorism is unacceptable in any form, and those responsible for this tragedy should be punished." - Poroshenko said.
He reminded that Ukraine, Australia, Belgium, Malaysia and the Netherlands are working together to bring to justice those responsible.
"Today much has been done to ensure that the perpetrators are punished. Dutch Safety Board conducted a comprehensive technical investigation of causes of the disaster, under the auspices of the Office of Prosecutor of the Netherlands is now completed a criminal investigation into the crime...", - President said.
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
- SOCIETY12:43112 Ukraine becomes best news TV channel 2016
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case