Russian sports officials won't be admitted to the Olympic Games 2016 in Rio de Janeiro
The Committee is not disclosing the names of all functionaries IOC did not name, though WADA report named Russian Sports Minister Vitaly Mutko
The International Olympic Committee will not admit Russian sports officials who appear in the report of the World Anti-Doping Agency to the Olympic Games 2016 in Rio de Janeiro.
The Committee is not disclosing the names of all functionaries IOC did not name, though WADA report named Russian Sports Minister Vitaly Mutko.
See also WADA made public their new report
The question about the Russian national team admission was suspended by the IOC. As it was reported earlier, the World Anti-Doping Agency issue a proposal to dismiss the entire Russian team.
They published evidence that a state doping scheme existed at least four years.
However, the IOC says that first have to find out whether the dismissal can be arranged from legal point of view. Thus, a special commission to be established.
Besides, they will also check doping samples taken from the Russian athletes during the Olympics in Sochi.
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII 26 October, 10:44
Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president 26 October, 16:26
Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences 26 October, 17:15
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case