Russian so-called humanitarian convoy arrived in Donetsk
Fuel and weapons for Russian-backed militants are supplied in such a manner
Russian so-called humanitarian convoy arrived in Donetsk. The trucks are being unloaded. This was announced by the Russian Ministry of Emergency Situations.
This time the so-called humanitarian supplies were sent only to Donetsk.
Emergency Ministry ensured that the convoy contains 400 tons of food, medicine and books. As it was reported earlier, Ukraine is stands against uncontrollable entry of the so-called humanitarian convoys on its territory from Russia, which in its turn traditionally refuses to provide any information on the cargo.
According to Ukrainian intelligence, fuel and weapons for Russian-backed militants are supplied in such a manner.
Ukraine’s army general: Two versions of Motorola’s murder 17 October, 09:15
OSCE cannot confirm ‘Motorola’s death 17 October, 17:49
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
- POLITICS14:47Ukraine summons Syrian diplomat to protest against recognition of Crimea’s occupation
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:01No fatalities among Ukrainian servicemen in Donbas over last 24 hours
- SPORT12:30Klitschko: I hope to get my champion titles back this year
- FINANCE11:41Ukrzaliznytsia company evades taxes at sum of USD 50 million
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:15Bezsmertny: Real ‘disengagement line’ and one defined in Minsk agreements are different
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
- SPORT08:00Usyk gets WBO Fighter of the Year award
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars