Russian portable field surgery system AP-2 in Donetsk region
Russian KAMAZ truck based AP-2 Mobile Dressing Room observed in Yasynuvata
AP-2 mobile dressing room was placed in Yasynuvata, in the immediate vicinity (2-3 km) of Avdiivka industrial zone – the flash point of the occupied Donbas.
According to Informnapalm, the truck mounted dressing room is an equipped motor-van for dressing wounded soldiers in the field. AP-2 is built on the KAMAZ-43114 chassis
Volunteers also provide photos of the AP-2 and name its precise location.
The AP-2 is located in the yard of Ukragropromstroy Agrospetsmontazhnik construction company (panoramio photo). The truck’s plate number is DK 6405, where DK means Donetsk Corps of Russian occupation troops in Donbas.
According to InformNapalm, the truck’s plate number is DK 6405, where DK means Donetsk Corps of Russian occupation troops in Donbas.
The satellite photos of summer 2016 are also provided.
The specifications of the portable surgical complex can be seen here.
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas