ATO HQ: Russian occupational forces 62 times attacked Ukrainian Army positions
28 attackes in Donetsk and Mariupol direction, 6 attacks – in Luhansk region
Russian occupational forces 62 times attacked Ukrainian Army positions. 28 of them in Donetsk and Mariupol direction, 6 times – in Luhansk region, according to ATO HQ. Occupants used 122 caliber heavy artillery in the village of Luhanske, violating Minsk agreement. Strongholds in Avdiivka, Verhnyotoretske, Kamyanka and Novoselivka Druha were shelled from 82-mm mortars 10 times. Besides that, the enemy shelled from grenade launchers and heavy machine gun.
Fortifications near Zaytseve, Luhanske, Novhorodske and Nevelske were shelled from grenade launchers and machine guns. Enemy used armoured vehicles in Verkhnyotoretsk, Novhorodske an Mayorsk.
Militants fired from anti-aircraft installation in this direction.
In Mariupol direction they fired from 122-mm and 82-mm mortars at Ukrainian army positions in Krasnohorivka, Talakivka, Novotroyitske and Shyrokyne with more than 100 mines. Enemy fire from grenade launchers and heavy machine guns hit Hnutove. The enemy used armoured vehicles actively in Shyrokyne and Mariinka. A sniper shot twice.
There were small arms provocations in Berezove and Vodyane.
Enemy fired from mortar launchers, mounted and anti-tank grenade launchers in Novoaleksandrivka in Luhansk region. Popasna was hit with small arms.
The enemy is conducting an extensive air reconnaissance. 8 times UAVs were noticed in Shyrokyne and Vodyane directions, in Luhansko-Troyitske and near Donetsk itself during previous 24 hours.
Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas 27 October, 09:05
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 27 October, 09:44
- FINANCE22:17Poland Deputy PM: Doubling of minimum salary in Ukraine is unpleasant surprise
- POLITICS21:34Russia is not re-elected to UN Human Rights Council
- SOCIETY20:43Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land
- UA & EU20:04Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side
- SOCIETY19:14Halloween is coming in Ukraine
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:1835000 militants and 6000 Russia's officers in Donbas reported
- UA & EU16:31Poroshenko, Junker to discuss EU-Ukraine AA ratification by the Netherlands
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case