Russian military helicopter is shot down in Syria after delivering humanitarian aid
Russian Mi-8 military helicopter was shot down in Syrian province Idlib after delivering humanitarian aid. All 5 onboard dead
Russian Mi-8 military helicopter was shot down over northwestern Syria in Idlib province of Syria after delivering humanitarian aid.
The helicopter has been shot down by rebels killing all three crew members and two officers from Russian Centre for Reconciliation in Syria on board. According to International Spectator, Syrian rebels have killed Russian pilot after shooting down his helicopter.
According to TASS linking to Russia's Ministry of Defense the helicopter was returning to its main air base in the western province of Latakia after having delivered humanitarian aid in Aleppo.
As it was reported earlier, Moscow and Damascus are carrying a large-scale humanitarian operation in Aleppo. In the framework of the operation 4 corridors are open for leaving the city, food, medicine and articles of prime necessities were being delivered to local citizens by air.
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists 21 October, 16:40
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
- SOCIETY12:43112 Ukraine becomes best news TV channel 2016
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
- POLITICS10:32NATO describes rotation of forces in Eastern Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:44Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:05Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas
- SOCIETY08:14Russia provides Netherlands with MH17 materials
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case