Russian militants fired ATO forces positions from machine guns and grenade launchers, - ATO HQ
Since the beginning of the day militants have fired Ukrainian strongholds 18 times
Militants fired ATO forces positions in Pisky and Zaitsevo from machine guns and grenade launchers, - reported ATO press service.
“Russian terrorist forces continue to fire our positions in ATO area, disregarding any agreements. Since the beginning of the day militants have fired Ukrainian strongholds 18 times. Donetsk direction where 15 attacks were recorded is the most dangerous.” - said in a statement.
Also Russian mercenaries fired ATO position near Krasnogorovka from 82-mm mortar shell 3 times .
"Russian militants using small arms, machine guns and grenade launchers fired our fortifications in Opytne, Pisky, Zaitseve, Troitske and Novgorodske. Also enemy fired the Ukrainian military near the mine "Butovka "and position ”Zenith" – reported ATO press service.
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:05Two wounded, no dead in Donbas over past day, - Lysenko
- SPORT13:14Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship
- POLITICS12:34Ukraine’s Interpol to conduct internal review of Yanukovych allies’ charges
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:2333 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars